Please Click on the Highlighted Product Names and It Will Take You Directly to My Amazon Product picks where you can purchase them immediately and get a great deal.
1. A Great Glue to use that doesnt bubble is the Yes Glue!
2. Canson Watercolor Pad XL Series 9" x 12" w/30 sheets for everyday use.
3. Canson Watercolor Pad XL Series 11" x 15" w/30 sheets for "Draw Your Story" and/or book making projects.
4. Mont Marte Premium Clear Texture Gesso Acrylic Medium 8.45oz. I usw clear gesso to mix with my paints to get a more flat color and texture. You can use clear as a foundation on a page before doing a project. Gesso creates a great grip to add anything your putting on top of it.
5. Great to use for new projects and very affordable is Sargent Art 16 oz White Gesso for projects, and as a surface primer.
7. Arteza Water Brushes - Self moistening - Portable - watercolor brush (Set of 4 Assorted tips)
8. Kum Pencil Sharpener for watercolors & charcoals. It's a great size for your traveling bag.
9. Prisma 2 blade Pencil Sharpener for wide or fine tip Electric pencil sharpener with
10. Koi watercolor set with 12 colors & waterbrush. I use this for traveling and just everday art practice when I am out & about.
11. Prisma Colored Pencils with 24 brilliant saturated pigments
12. Mechanical pencils in 4 sizes, with lead refills & erasers. Great for mark making, outline and for all kinds of details & shading.
13. One of my most favorite tools to use is the Caran d'Ache Classic Neocolor II Water-Soluble Pastels. Thes are amazing to use like watercolors when they get wet or you add water to them. I use them over acrylic paints for layers and to make marks, the creativity is endless. You can start small but I would splurge for the 15 count, 30 count or the larger set of 84 count. I PROMISE YOU WILL USE THEM EVERYDAY OR WEEK!
14. A regular number 2 Pencil & Eraser are also great tools to get started with.
I have videos on this vs that about products for review also on my You Tube site!